Friday, May 19, 2023

My hols with THAT cat...!

I mentioned last time when I had my paws on the keyboard that I thought I was going away on holiday - I was and I did!

When I got to the human's daughter's house, where I've stayed before, I lost no time at all making myself at home. 

The most interesting and annoying thing about staying at her house is her cat. I hardly ever get to see her and I don't know why. Her name is Kitty and she lives somewhere behind the big cardboard boxes their daughter puts on the stairs so I can't get past them and find her!!!

Don't why she does that. I have seen her before and chased her into a bedroom. Then she disappeared. She's a nice cat and I only want to be friends.

 Anyway, I had a great hol. I was taken out on lots of walks. One day it snowed, another day it rained so hard my dog coat got soggy and wet, and on another day we went in the car to visit a friend who has a dog called Hugo. 

I was very badly behaved (so I'm told) because I pinched some of Hugo's food from his bowl, but Hugo's owner gave me a few pieces of delicious meat to eat [Ed. it was lamb]. Although it was good to eat my tummy got all upset and their daughter had to call the humans and ask for advice.

I never had any more lamb [Ed. too fatty] but I did get chicken and rice for my meals for a few days while my tummy got better. 

Apart from the snow, rain, upset tummy and not being able to find the cat, I had a lovely holiday....I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment