Friday, November 17, 2023

Long time no postings

 

 

Bosworth here....long time no news from me, but you do know it's all down to the human who feeds me to get the words out, and she's been pretty busy. Well, I have too. A few snippets to update you:

The humans took me away with them to France in my campervan,and we stayed at their favourite campsite place for a few weeks. I like it there too, been a few times, know my way around and which walks I like best. And it's not bad at all sitting outside my campervan watching the world go by.

Only trouble was, if someone came a bit too close to where were (think it's called a pitch?) I had to tell them not to come too close, so I did get a bit told off for barking, and when I made that low quiet growly noise, the humans said "No growling!" to me. And all I was doing was keeping guard on my territory (or should that be terriertory?!).

Lots of other odds and ends of exciting things have happened. We all went to visit their daughter - the one with the cat - as she's moved to a new house. And would you believe it...? That cat was there too! And I still never really got to find her as there are lots of new hiding places in the new house.

A few days ago, when it got sunny (oh it's been SO wet, I've had to go out in the rain quite often, and I don't like it) we went out for the day in my campervan to the sea and beach. I had a great run on the beach with some other dogs who were taking their humans out for a walk.

I was tired out and needed a good snooze after that. I slept all the way home but did like being back in my campervan again, only though it was only for the day.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment