Sunday, October 31, 2021

My campervan

 

I know I've told you about my new campervan before, but now I've really got used to it I thought I'd share a few snippets about my life on wheels when I go away in it with my humans.

First of all, I love the van's colour my humans chose on my behalf. It really looks good in the sunshine, especially when I can sit outside, see what's going on and be admired as people walk by.

Inside it's comfortable and I soon got to know the best places to sit inside, especially when it's been a bit chilly and the heating goes on. It's very nice near those warm air vents at floor level.

The humans like me to stay out of the way when the door is shut of it's a bit chilly, and they're cooking in the kitchen area. But what they don't realise is that a) it usually smells good down at the end of my van, and b) there's a warm air vent in that area too. So I tend to snuggle up in front of the cooking area. But they move me or shoo me back to the lounge bit.

Ha! But I've cracked it for when they eat at the table, This gets taken out of the cupboard where they hang their clothes, and is opened up so it can stand on its legs. I've learned to keep out of the way when this happens, but the best bit is when they have the food on the table and take pity on me.



As I like to keep an eye on them and be with them, they lift me up on to one of the big seats in the cab, which turn around to face the lounge when we're not travelling. As I've already had my meal, I'm not terribly interested in their food, so I snuggle up on the seat and keep one eye on them while they eat, and I snooze.

Perfect planning on my part, don't you think?



2 comments:

  1. Nice van, it seems that Bosworth has accepted the car. You do not have to be a dog to love to snooze in the easychair! Enjoy your new van!

    ReplyDelete