Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Oooops!


 

My humans went away somewhere - don't know where it was - and they couldn't take me. Something about a wedding in France it was. And of course, now I don't have my Pet Passport because it doesn't work any more (why did they take it away from us pets who like to travel abroad with our humans?), it's more difficult to make travel arrangments.

Anyway, there was some talk about not leaving me for hours and hours inside my campervan while they were at the wedding (what's a wedding....?) so I went to stay with their daughter and her CAT!!!! Oh yes!

I love their daughter and she loves me, so we got along just fine and I had a great time at her house, being taken for walks in new places and - as ever - trying to find that darned cat. I wrote about that in my previous post.

When I'm at home, I like to sit on the windowsill and keep an eye on what's going on. I tried to do that at their daughter's house, but she doesn't have a windowsill like mine, but there's a slippery shiny sofa in front of the window. One day I thought I'd climb up on the back of that to take a look out.

Oh dear, it didn't work. I slid down (quite pleasant that was) and by the time I landed on the seat I just gave up and had a snooze instead. It was rather comfy there anyway.

I'm falling....

I've landed...  

...oh that's it then. I'll just give up and have a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment