Thursday, November 30, 2023

Barkitecture

 
The human who feeds me was talking the other day about something she was reading (they do this thing where they go very quiet and look at these books - no idea what they see in them, I'm a screen fan myself). Anyway, she was talking  about something called barkitecture and she seemed to think it was a bit funny.
 
All I could make out was that some houses in the Younited States have special homes built in their houses for their dogs. Funny....I've already got a home and it's lovely. It's mine. I've also got a campervan, but that's another story.
 
So these houzis for dogs are like real ones, but smaller, sort of dog size, and they have  couches and sofas and shelves and pictures on the walls and some even have a tv.
 
These houzis are built under the stairs (we have a cupard there and it's too full for me to even try to get inside it), and they have a proper door. I reckon I'm lucky as I have my own special tabel house in the living room, and I go there to snooze and snuggle down.
 
I get a good view of the TV screen from there too, but if there's anything interesting on, like cats, squirrels, sheep, cows and horses, I don't stay there and watch, I get up close to the screen and balance on my back legs with my paws on the TV table.
 
I don't need any special barkitecture. I do very nicely with that table and it gives me a roof over my head and space just for me.
 
[Ed - Bosworth is occasionally in trouble, but never "in the doghouse"!]
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment