Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Keeping watch

 

 

It's true to say that I've been a tad inactive just lately in sharing my comings and goings and so on. It's all down to the human who feeds me to get the words out for me, but she's been soooo busy writing something (another travel article about our trip to France in my campervan I think).

Oh yes, and the humans both got that Covid thing where you do a funny test and poke a stick in your throat and up your nose and see if red lines appear. Humans do some very strange things at times. It didn't have a big effect on me as they were glad to have me around. They just had what they called "a thing like a cold" and sneezed a bit. But they had to be careful not to give this Cobid thing to anyone else and they were tired.

Then it got a bit interesting when they were better as a new person came to stay in the house. Someone from France [Ed. from our extended family] where I went on holiday in my campervan. She came to make her English better and she spoke to me a lot and did school and  tricks with me. I could tell she wasn't used to dogs so I was very kind to her and always sat by her feet under the table when we were eating. She liked that.

The humans took us all out to North Wales, which I liked because we had some good walks in Conwy and Llandudno and went in a cafe for lunch where they gave me biscuits. And we went on this pier thing where you walk over the sea.

Then after she went back to France the clocks changed. No idea what that means but it does get darker earlier so we get my big walk in while its still light. Then I hunker down because it's getting colder and do you know, the humans are being very careful with the heating so it's not on all the time but if it gets chilly I have a big soft cushion to snuggle up in.

I'm keeping an eye on things though, and I think there have been all sorts of happenings with the Prime Minister (don't know who that is but they seem to change quite often). Think it's best if I let it all wash over my head and focus on the important things in life, like checking the peemail when I go out and saying hello to the dogs and people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment