Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Down in the South West


 

 

Well here I am again in my campervan, enjoying my holiday with my humans. We went to Devon for a few days, and then on to somewhere near Devon called Summerset, Only thing was, it was a bit cold sometimes and not really like summer there, but I still had a good time with lots of walks.

One day it was very hot so the humans put the awning thingy out which gives us some shade to sit in, but I prefer getting under one of their chairs and it was quite nice basking in the sun on the warm pebbles (bit lumpy but OK).

We did lots of walks and one day, when it was very cold and windy, we walked on Dartmoor on one of those Tor things.

The human who feeds me got very cold and kept saying it was blooming freezing. I was OK as my coat has grown a bit and although it got blown about a bit (my hair was a right mess....) I kept warm. But it was nice to get back inside my warm campervan again.

We went to a very big, very tall thing called an obbylisk. Looked like a whopping great big tall piece of pointed stone to me, no idea what it was there for but the humans were talking about wellingtons - I think they meant boots. Didn't see any boots there. It was sunny but very windy at the top of the hill the obbylisk was on, and I had a good walk in the woods near the pointy stone.

 

[Ed. Bosworth visited the Wellington Memorial in Somerset]



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment