Wednesday, May 12, 2021

A walk on the wild side



 

Please don't laugh. I think you will though.

My humans took me away for a short holiday by the sea, where there are cliffs, and views, and sheep, and walks. There were new smells, new things to do, and it was pretty good.

And it was windy too, very windy. Do you know, they kept taking photos of me with my ears blown back, and laughing....I ask you, laughing. It wasn't really funny, but then I couldn't see myself.

Now I've seen those photos I think I actually look rather rakish and casual, with a certain je ne sias quoi about me.  Enough about me though and I'll tell you where we went.

We'd gone to a place called Devon. We've been there before and stayed in my campervan at this place with three dog walks, lots of other campervans and other things they call caravans. There's a big island not far away and the humans say you can see whales. I didn't see any but I think they mean Wales. It's a place because they kept saying you could see it from the window of my campervan. You can just about see it here...I think....there's something there....

When we went walking I liked looking at the sheep but I wasn't allowed to get near them as I was on my lead. 

Best of all was when they took me for that long windy walk high up by the sea and from there we could see a long way. That's when they started taking those pictures of my ears blowing back, but in fact I was more interested looking at the sea and at where we were. It was pretty good.

 

And after the walk they went and had something which looked a bit interesting but I'd never heard of it before.....cream tea? They seemed to like it and I was happy as the waiter person brought me some dog biscuits.


 Bosworth stayed at Damage Barton campsite, Mortehoe, North Devon

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment