Wednesday, February 8, 2023

A walk in the park

The humans took me out to Tatton Park for a winter walk in the sunshine. It was good. We went in the car and I sat in my comfy seat wondering where we'd end up. I was really pleased when they opened the door so I could see where we were. One of my favourite places!

In the park there are always lots of those cows with trees growing out of their heads [Ed. antlers] . Some are small light brown ones and some are huge and dark brown. They have big trees on their heads.

Well on this walk, I suddenly took off and the human who feeds me was on the other end of the lead and got a bit of a surprise when I had this lurch and put on a sprint. 

What she couldn't see, but I could smell  was a group of the big huge cow things. They were just out of sight but my trusty nostrils told me they were there. When we walked past them I was itching to get closer, but she wouldn't let me. She did let me stand for a while and watch them though, and my nostrils were filled with the scent of them. Yum!

It was a good trip out and I was a bit tired when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment