Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Only cows and horses


 

 

There's nothing quite like being out with my humans and coming across another four-legged creature. Sometimes it may have more than four legs, like those insect thingys. But it's the four-legged ones who hit the spot for me and I stand and watch them for ages and stay absolutely still until my humans decide it's time to go.

It happens with cats when I'm out on one of my local walks. In fact, I get very excited when we get near the house with an old grey and white cat and a young black and white cat. Both of them roll on their backs and wave their paws at me but the human walking me won't let me run at them as they say it will scare them. 

So I stand completely still watching them, but oh my goodness, my body does twitch with excitment when I do this.

The spotty pony horse often comes to see me and say hello when we pass his field. We just stare at each other. The cows were some we saw on holiday last week. They were very young and very interested in me. We all stared at each other for ages.

Speaking of holidays, my humans have started saying things about my Pet Passport and that I can't use it any more. Something about needing to get a certificate from the vet if we go in that train under the sea to France.

More on this next time. I want to go to France!

No comments:

Post a Comment