Thursday, December 9, 2021

Barmuf beach

 


I've not had a chance to say anything lately because the human who feeds me and telepathically shares my thoughts has been busy. Writing a book or something, but she's been at it for a bit of a while now and has eventually realised I might have something that I want to say too!

I've been away for a few days to a beach with the humans, to a place called (I think) Barmuf. Well it sounds a bit like that. (Ed. It's Barmouth in Wales).

I don't know what you do when you get on a beach but all I want to do is run and run and feel the sand between my paw pads and smell the lovely exciting smells and enjoy all the space and....well, you know what I mean.

Of course, an important thing to do asap on a beach, or anywhere come to that, is to make my mark, which is what I did on that big beach.


 

That done, I was ready to explore and run about, and I met a few other dogs doing the same thing so we had a bit of a romp and play. Then I walked and ran for a long time, all the way along the beach and up to the bit where you can go into the town, and there I found something very interesting. And dead.

You may recall I found a dead harbour porpoise a while back when we stayed in my campervan in that place called Squirrel. This body was a bit different, and it was half covered in soft sand nearer the path into town and a long way from the sea.

The humans wouldn't let me sniff it and put me back on my lead (hhhmph) and the one who feeds me said it had flippers at the back and looked like a seal.

After we'd walked a bit in the town (don't know why, nothing of interest there for me) we went back to where we were staying in my campervan. I think it's called a campsite and it was an interesting one, right near the beach, and it had rabbits!! So all my short walks there were nice and interesting too.

The humans got a bit carried away while we were there with the views. They liked  looking at the Linperninserla (Ed. Llyn Peninsula) where there are mountains.

They went a bit mad for the sunsets on the way back and I had to hang around waiting for them to take photos, but TBH I was a bit tired then anyway as I'd run about a lot and was ready for a snooze back in the warm in my campervan.


No comments:

Post a Comment