Wednesday, April 7, 2021

A delivery's arrived!

What's in this box? It smells very good! The postman just brought it and I think it's something for me.

Oh - what's this? It's big, it's soft, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it, but it's mine!

I've dragged it underneath that chair she sits on (the one who feeds me) and now she's taking photos of me with her camera & asking me to look at her! Anyone would think I looked cute. Ugh!

Oh for goodness sake, can't a dog get a bit of peace without having that camera thing pointing his way?! Just because I like it, it's a nice soft cushion thing and it's the right size for me to get comfy on too, she wants yet another photo.   


But I've twigged what it's all about. There's been a lot of talk lately about a "new van" - like my campervan but a new one I guess -  and they've been wondering where they're going to put my bed when we go away in it as it sounds like there won't be quite the same layout of floor space for the bedtime sleep. 

 
Well, this seems to be what they've hit on, so it looks like this will be my bed when we go away in the new van, because it's easier to pack and doesn't take up so much room. Fine by me. If I don't like it I can always wake them up and ask if I can sleep by their feet at the end of the bed....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment