Friday, November 6, 2020

A trip to the hairdresser's

Before
 

                                                                         After

 I had quite an interesting time a week or so ago. I went away in my campervan with my humans, and they took me back to say hello to my breeder - that nice doggy person whose house I was born in. 

The human who feeds me and grooms me had arranged to have a thing called a tutorial with my breeder (her name is Jackie I think). That meant I had to stand for TWO WHOLE HOURS on the grooming table while Jackie hand stripped my coat (it doesn't hurt btw) and my human watched very carefully as she wanted to learn how to do it properly.

She's been stripping my coat by hand ever since I was little, but she always said I was like an eel and wouldn't stay still for long (what's eel?). But I've got better at it, and so had she, but she wanted to make sure she really understood what to do and how to do it.

Well, it took a long time, as I said, and I was pretty tired by the end of it. But guess what? I look fab now, with much shorter hair and a sleeker look to my rather handsome body (although I say it myself).

My human had to really pay attention because at the end, Jackie sort of tested her and got her to explain back to her all the things she'd been taught.

You know what? I needed a serious snooze after all that, but if you look at the "Before" and "After" pics of me, you'll understand it was worth it.

Here I am on the grooming table - thank goodness it was all finished then as I needed a pee!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment