Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Winter Camping

Well the dark days are here and I'm not quite so keen to go and hang out in the garden in the dark. It's damp and it rains a lot too, and it's sooo cosy and warm by the radiator in the room where I telepathically dictate my blog posts to my human.

The best place to be when one is winter camping!

Something odd's up. They're having another lockdown but this time it's not quite like the first one earlier in the year, which was very very quiet. This one's a bit noisier and there are nore people about - lots of them not keeping their distance too well, which makes my humans a bit narky. They just want to stay safe.

We did manage to go away for a short trip in my van before this new lockdown thingy started, but now we can't go away at all at the moment as campsites are closed. So I can snooze and dream of our wintry trip in February  months ago, (cos it is sort of wintry now) and share that with you - but in truth, it was pretty muddy and chilly.

And to be honest I think it would be muddy and chilly again now, even though we can't go away. But it was good to go away in my van, it always is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment